Okay, I had my diss bound today and it was a pretty thin set of papers, which lead me to the thought: I spent three years of my life, paid almost £18000, for this??!!
But, it’s still finished, which would legitimately give me some sort of freedom, right?
As I live and breathe, I am now writing a 3000 word essay about moral and ethical issues in Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales which involves thzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Shit, sorry! Got so bored I TumbleSnoozed!
Well, this essay is in for tomorrow. Or today, really; it’s kinda 1.30 in the morning.
I will finish this blasted thing and THEN I can have an ounce of freedom before exams on monday.
That’s all, folks!
Behind the Scenes: Terrence Malick’s The Tree of Life (2011)
The way i see it, Lampeter is starting to drain my soul, and being at home this easter has made me realise just how much. And it is for this reason that i aliken the place to a dementor.
There are some lovely things about the place; such as the scenery, certain lovely people, and the memes page; but its the little things that grate my carrot.
1) we have far too much work in for the same bloody week.
2) we have to pay to get into our own “club”…walob (what a load of bollocks).
3) theyve upped the price of my room on campus and taken away the luxury of a soft comfy chair and given me one shitty kitchen chair for the room….outrageous!!
4) the laundry is extortionate…no wonder there are so many stinky fuckers walking about!
5) the library is hardly open for long on weekends….which is stupid coz students dont have lectures on weekends, therefore would have the time to do some proper work in there and make full use of it….but nooooo.
6) medwyn….nuff said.
Rant over….for now.
1. Shenmue 2
Top 10 Favourite Games